Please find the below mentioned job description
Sr. Process Associate - AR
Location: Mohali (Punjab)
Exp: 1 – 3 Years
Week Off: Saturday & Sunday Fixed Off
Salary: Best in the Industry.
Notice Period: Immediate joiners required / 15 days preferable
Shift: Night Shift
Desired Candidate profile:
Should be having excellent communication skills with Medical billing experience and
willing to work in night shift.
Minimum 1 Year of experience in DME-AR is Mandatory.
Job Description for Network Admin
- Basic knowledge on Desktop/Laptop on-site and phone support;
- Printer/Fax support;
- Backup system support;
- Updating current infrastructure;
- Deploying new equipment;
- Mailing System related issues ( Like Outlook/ Live Mail)
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2008/ 2016, Active Directory, ADC, DFS, File Server and its permission.
- Provide investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware/software problems. When unable to resolve, escalate to second or third level in accordance with Service Desk escalation processes.
- Maintain overall ownership of user’s issue & service ensuring that they receive resolution within a reasonable time frame.
- Provide initial assessment of urgency and business impact on all support calls.
- Manage service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
- Record incident resolutions in the Service Desk tool.
- Provide enhancement request feedback to IT regarding technology environment and customer needs through the defined processes.
- Support the following technologies: Microsoft Office 2013/ 2016 products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer,
- Windows 7 /10, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC’s, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
- Monitor daily activities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external contacts.