Knack Global is a business processing outsourcing center and back-office support company. We are committed to maintaining the confidence and trust of all our users and visitors (“You” or “Your”) and safeguarding Your information and privacy. “You” and “Your” may apply where applicable to You as a person; Your business, firm, or agency; and Your customers and agents or anyone in connection with Your customers or agents.
Information We Collect.
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies* may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How We Use the Information We Collect.
- The information is used to enhance the visitor experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
(a) Communicate Your Personal Information to authorized contractors, agents, or entities with whom we work that allow us to deliver our services to You;
(b) Use information that may identify You or Your business, but is not Confidential Information or sensitive in nature, for our marketing or advertising purposes; and
(c) Otherwise, communicate Your Personal Information with Your consent as necessary to complete any other transaction or provide any other service You request or authorize.
Your Privacy Rights, Choice, and Access
You control Your Personal Information that you provide to us.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in the email you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
*Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.