While the security and privacy officer at Knack Global is responsible for ensuring training and compliance, the entire organization is aligned with the key objectives of HIPAA which includes:
- Ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all PHI that we create, receive, maintain, or transmit.
- Protect against any reasonably anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such PHI.
- Protect against any reasonably anticipated losses or disclosures of e-PHI.
- We can help the organisations with coding teams. And firms with their own coding teams, can get the help of evaluationas we refer to their codes using federal and state requirements as we guide to impart only value-based care.
- Assist your team with processes for auditing and confidential reporting, including enforcement, response and prevention guidelines
- Monitor and track specialty specific coding to identify deficiencies in coding.
- Educate providers and staff on documentation and coding requirements to ensure complaint government audits.
Taking our RCM services is like adding a second (read double) shift to your medical billing agency. We act like your extended customized team to help with each and every stage of billing cycle. When your office is not in working hours, we make sure that even then your claims are being processed and optimized; our revenue cycle management technology handles your labor-intensive billing tasks.